You must be 21 or older to purchase beer in the great State of Alaska
Due to COVID restrictions and limitations, the following are our current policies:
We are not currently renting our entire facility for private events.
We are not currently taking any reservations for the patio, it is a "first come first serve" area.
We do take reservations for the Barrel Room (See additional info below).
We can reserve tables in the taproom, but please use the form below to give us some additional info and learn more about our current COVID restrictions.
When considering a rental or reservation at Forbidden Peak Brewery, here are some helpful guidelines that apply to our space:
* You are limited to 36oz of beer/hard seltzer per person per day for onsite consumption
* No outside beverages allowed. Only alcohol produced on site may be consumed in the space (this means beverages brewed by Forbidden Peak Brewery).
* No alcohol may be served after 8 pm (or before 9 am)
* No Live Music or entertainment is allowed.
* No Dancing
* No Games (including board games)
* No TV's or watching movies/ tv on phones, tablets, computers, etc.
Barrel Room Reservations:
The Barrel Room at Forbidden Peak Brewery is a small private room connected to our Taproom. The room can comfortably seat 12-15 for meals and up to 20 people for a beverage drinking atmosphere. We can accommodate various levels of service, so please contact us and let us know what your needs/ desires are.
The Barrel Room At Forbidden Peak Brewery