You must be 21 or older to purchase beer in the great State of Alaska
The following are our current policies:
Reserve now for your holiday celebrations at Forbidden Peak! We are not currently renting our entire facility for private events, but for larger events please contact us via the form below.
We only take reservations for large groups and for the Barrel Room (See additional info below).
When considering a rental or reservation at Forbidden Peak Brewery, here are some helpful guidelines that apply to our space:
* You are limited to 36oz of beer/hard seltzer per person per day for onsite consumption
* No outside beverages allowed. Only alcohol produced on site may be consumed in the space (this means beverages brewed by Forbidden Peak Brewery).
* No alcohol may be served after 8 pm (or before 9 am)
* No Live Music or entertainment is allowed.
* No Dancing
* No Games (including board games)
* No TV's or watching movies/ tv on phones, tablets, computers, etc.
Barrel Room Reservations:
The Barrel Room at Forbidden Peak Brewery is a small private room connected to our Taproom. The room can comfortably seat 12-15 for meals and up to 20 people for a beverage drinking atmosphere. We can accommodate various levels of service, so please contact us and let us know what your needs/ desires are.
The Barrel Room At Forbidden Peak Brewery